18 July 2022
Contradictions in the bibles – Part 1
Many people claim that the current classical bibles are sacred texts and holy books. Therefore, we will examine this claim. If they are in fact sacred texts, "holy bibles" then there shouldn't be errors or contractions in them. If errors (lies) are found, then those who wrote these bibles weren't mandated by the Spirit of Truth. We have identified at least 21 contradictions in the current bibles which have heavy consequences on the spiritual as well as the physical life of the believer.
In this first part, here are some 10 contradictions in the current bibles.
10 Contradictions in the current bibles
1. 'ATCB' (According to current bibles), God doesn't repent ; however, he repented from something he did (confusion).
- GENESIS 6:6 King James Bible “And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.”
- NUMBERS 23;19 King James Bible “God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?”
2. 'ATCB', Christ was sent by God. However they also claim he's God (many doctrines).
- JOHN 17:22 New Living Translation “I have given them the glory you gave me, so they may be one as we are one.”
- 1 JOHN 5:20 New International Version “We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true by being in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.”
- JOHN 17:3 New Living Translation “And this is the way to have eternal life—to know you, the only true God, and Christ, the one you sent to earth.”
3. 'ATCB', the Lord delivered people who gave him burnt offerings. Nevertheless, they also say He qualify burnt offerings as horrible deeds! (sacrifices accepted or not?).
- JUDGES 11:30-32 Jephthah's Tragic Vow “[…]Jephthah made this vow to the LORD: “If indeed You will deliver the Ammonites into my hands, 31. then whatever comes out of the door of my house to greet me on my triumphant return from the Ammonites will belong to the LORD, and I will offer it up as a burnt offering.” 32. So Jephthah crossed over to the Ammonites to fight against them, and the LORD delivered them into his hands.”
- JEREMIAH 7:31 New Living Translation “They have built pagan shrines at Topheth, the garbage dump in the valley of Ben-Hinnom, and there they burn their sons and daughters in the fire. I have never commanded such a horrible deed; it never even crossed my mind to command such a thing!”
4. 'ATCB', God tempted Abraham. However, the same bibles also say he never did that!
- GENESIS 22:1 New King James Version “Now it came to pass after these things that God tested Abraham, and said to him, “Abraham!” And he said, “Here I am.”
- GENESIS 22:1 King James Bible “And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am.”
- JAMES 1:13 New Living Translation “And remember, when you are being tempted, do not say, “God is tempting me.” God is never tempted to do wrong, and he never tempts anyone else”
5. 'ATCB', Did Judas threw away the coins down in the temple, or did he bought a field with the coins? current bibles can't agree.
- MATTHEW 27:5 New Living Translation“Then Judas threw the silver coins down in the Temple and went out and hanged himself.”
- ACTS 1:18 New Living Translation “(Judas had bought a field with the money he received for his treachery. Falling headfirst there, his body split open, spilling out all his intestines.”
6. 'ATCB', Did The Israelites saw God in exodus, or they didn't? The current bibles: 'yes to both' (confusion).
- EXODUS 24:11 New International Version “But God did not raise his hand against these leaders of the Israelites; they saw God, and they ate and drank.”
- JOHN 1:18 GOD'S WORD® Translation “No one has ever seen God. God's only Son, the one who is closest to the Father's heart, has made him known.”
7. 'ATCB', Was it Satan that caused David to do the census, or was it the LORD ? is the LORD of the bible Satan? (no discernment of spirits)
- 2 SAMUEL 24:1 New International Version “Again the anger of the LORD burned against Israel, and he incited David against them, saying, "Go and take a census of Israel and Judah.”
- 1 CHRONICLES 21:1 New Living Translation “Satan rose up against Israel and caused David to take a census of the people of Israel.”
8. 'ATCB', God encourages a spirit to deceive someone. But also, he doesn't like deception?
- 1 KINGS 22:22 Good News Translation “How?' the LORD asked. The spirit replied, 'I will go and make all of Ahab's prophets tell lies.' The LORD said, 'Go and deceive him. You will succeed.”
- PROVERBS 12:22 International Standard Version “Deceitful speech is reprehensible to the LORD, but those who act faithfully are his delight.”
9. 'ATCB', 75 or 70? Do they (people who wrote the current bibles) know how to count and distinguish numbers?
- GENESIS 46:27 New Living Translation “In addition, Joseph had two sons who were born in Egypt. So altogether, there were seventy members of Jacob’s family in the land of Egypt.”
- ACTS 7:14 Contemporary English Version “Joseph sent for his father and his relatives. In all, there were 75 of them.”
10. 'ATCB', The LORD tempted or He doesn't? current bibles can't pick a lane.
- DEUTERONOMY 13:3-4 New International Version “you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The LORD your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul.”
- JAMES 1:13 NET Bible “Let no one say when he is tempted, "I am tempted by God," for God cannot be tempted by evil, and he himself tempts no one.”
- (Tempt meaning: To try, tempt, test. From peira; to test, i.e. Endeavor, scrutinize, entice)
To conclude, according to the evidence shown, the current classical bibles are full of errors and contradictions. Now the question is what does all this imply?
Those who wrote these texts were definitely not mandated to do so! , they were undoubtedly not assisted by the Holy Spirit. Therefore, if it is not the Holy Spirit who inspires them? Who or what do? They did it by their own will and were influenced by demonic spirits to lie, deceive and falsify. In all the churches, fake pastors, and assemblies it is a common belief to claim that: "these bibles (current) are the Word of 'God' ". If it is so, are mistaken. This means that the Word of God contradicts itself, which is heresy and pure blasphemy!
The Word of God cannot contradict Himself.
Bibèl, Les Éditions Zouloula100, Esômbè (Paul) 41:8 "Car notre prédication qui est aussi un enseignement ne repose ni sur l'erreur (le mensonge), ni sur des motifs impurs (d'égarer les autres), ni sur la fraude (modifier les écrits)."
Bibèl, Les Éditions Zouloula100, Esômbè (Paul) 41:8 (translation) "For our preaching, which is also a teaching, doesn't rest on error (lies), nor on impure motives (to lead others astray), nor on fraud (to modify the writings)."
These current bibles are the falsification of black people's true history. Foreigners changed (in their texts, copied from copies they had) names, places of birth, and the race of the prophets, while also adding contradictions and lies in the texts they took and found from uninitiated black people. Their goals were to erase black people's true history, introduce new religions (beliefs), and bring confusion.
If you want to know more, see: Plagiarism of African texts (origin of Blacks and Whites) | Zouloula100 English
Bibèl, The Authentic Bible, the Only Bible in the world without any errors or contradictions.
Since those who have written the current bibles weren't mandated, what is the Truth? Where is the Truth? And the Original Texts?
The Ancestral Primitive Stories of the Original People are here: Bibèl, the Authentic Bible (Kalat'a Mbale) by Éditions Zouloula100, and errors and contradictions are not found in them (Original Texts, Bibèl).
Bibèl, the Book of the Truth: Available (in french) at www.leseditionszouloula100.com
Authentic Truth (Black people's true history)
The Second: Zouloula100